Deny the wind with Giant’s Propel Advanced 2. Thanks to Giant’s Advanced-Grade carbon fiber frame with heavily-tested tube shapes and tucked-in brakes, this road rocket propels you to personal bests and toward the finish line. Balancing aerodynamics with ride quality and rigidity, the Propel’s incredibly beefy bottom bracket delivers stiffness where you need it and the oversize steerer ensures pinpoint cornering, while Shimano’s Ultegra groupset delivers spot-on shifting. Plus, Giant’s P-SLR1 wheels and Contact bar and stem complete the aero package, resulting in one incredibly fast ride.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Giant's Contact SLR Aero Bar & Stem: an oversized stem designed for torsional stiffness is paired with a carbon handlebar that's got an aero top profile.
- Speedcontrol SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Integrated seatpost: it's aero, it's light weight, and it delivers a superb ride feel. An adjustable saddle clamp offers 10 or 23mm of offset for precise position.
- Advanced SL-grade composite technology: high-performance, T-800 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- Overdrive 2: an oversized, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Ridesense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design, PressFit BB86|
|Fork||Giant Advanced-Grade Composite w/OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-SLR1 Aero WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-SL1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-25|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SLR Aero, Composite|
|Stem||Giant Contact, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Saddle||Fizik Arione R3 w/K:ium rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector Composite|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
* Subject to change without notice.